Assurance Argument Goals
国产偷拍视频HLC conducts an Assurance Review to determine whether an institution continues to meet the Criteria for Accreditation, every 4 and 10 years. The University of Denver is approaching our 10 year review and is currently drafting assurance arguments and collecting evidence for our comprehensive evaluation in 2020. The assurance arguments detail how the University is meeting the criteria set forth by HLC, using materials such as websites, policies, reports and more as evidence. The Criteria for Accreditation are as follows:
- Criterion 1: Mission
- The institution’s mission is clear and articulated publicly; it guides the institution’s operations.
- Criterion 2: Integrity: Ethical and Responsible Conduct
- The institution acts with integrity; its conduct is ethical and responsible.
- Criterion 3: Teaching and Learning: Quality, Resources, and Support
- The institution provides high quality education, wherever and however its offerings are delivered.
- Criterion 4: Teaching and Learning: Evaluation and Improvement
- The institution demonstrates responsibility for the quality of its educational programs, learning environments, and support services, and it evaluates their effectiveness for student learning through processes designed to promote continuous improvement.
- Criterion 5: Resources, Planning, and Institutional Effectiveness
- The institution’s resources, structures, and processes are sufficient to fulfill its mission, improve the quality of its educational offerings, and respond to future challenges and opportunities. The institution plans for the future.
The University will submit both the assurance arguments with an evidence file, using HLC’S online Assurance System in the summer of 2020 after significant consultation with campus stakeholders, including faculty, staff and students. Prior to DU’s campus visit, a team of peer reviewers evaluates the assurance argument with corresponding evidence to provide a recommendation as to whether the institution meets the Criteria for Accreditation.
国产偷拍视频After the visit, a decision-making body within HLC reviews the University’s materials and the recommendation from the peer review team and takes official action.